1. Everyone in his or her party agrees to vacate the property on their registration
date of departure by 11:00 hours in the morning of checkout. Any extensions of your
accommodation must confirmed with 1447359 Alberta Ltd. (DBA Crescendo Properties)
as soon as possible. We actively try to rent the home from your written departure
2. Rent is due on the 1’st of every month by 5 pm. Late fee is $100 if not paid on time. A $200 non-refundable cleaning fee will be added to the first month's rent.
3. The guest and any members of his/her party agree to abide by all rules
and regulations of the property or building. 1447359 Alberta Ltd. (DBA Crescendo
Properties) and/or the building management reserves the right to evict any guest
guilty of misconduct in accordance with the property or building rules and regulation.
4. The guest and any members of his/her party agree to pay rent for the
property and to pay fees for the apartment furnishings and services provided or
required inclusive of telephone, cable, utilities, housekeeping and any other services
for the duration indicated.
5. In the event of cancellation or changes to your departure date prior to or
during the occupancy of your property, any deposits or final payment or portion
there of will be returned at the discretion of 1447359 Alberta Ltd. (DBA Crescendo
Properties) dependent on the property being re-rented for the same period of time.
One month’s notice of move-out is required or you will be charged $2,600.00 or one
month’s rent whichever is less in lieu of notice. If you give notice between the first and the last day of the month it will be effective on the last day of the next month at 11:00 hours. i.e. You give notice on January 5th, it will take effect on the last day of February. It is explicitly understood and agreed that your rental is booked on a full month, first day to last day and you are responsible for the full month's rent for that month.
6. The guest and any member of his/her party will be liable for payment
in full for loss of keys, garage openers (where applicable), or for damages caused
to the rental property and its furnishings or fixtures through willful neglect or
abuse requiring, in the judgment of 1447359 Alberta Ltd. (DBA Crescendo Properties)or
its representatives, replacement, repair, or extra cleaning.
7. Tenants are responsible for lawn cutting, and all snow removal. If not
done before you vacate, or if property receives a by-law notice from the city the
charges are: $100 per grass cutting, $100 per snow clearing.
8. No smoking is allowed anywhere in the property. The charge for smoking in the unit is $300. Cigarette butts must
be picked up from outdoor areas or extra cleaning charges will apply.
9. Pets, if *not* approved by 1447359 Alberta Ltd. (DBA Crescendo Properties), are subject to a fee of $500 each.
10. 1447359 Alberta Ltd. (DBA Crescendo Properties) reserves the right for their
staff to inspect, repair, remodel and maintain all rental units with advance notice
wherever possible. In keeping with the rental termination date, the premises may
be shown during daylight hours prior to the guest’s departure with advance notice
11. No reservation will be confirmed by 1447359 Alberta Ltd. (DBA Crescendo Properties)
without a valid credit card guarantee by the guest or his/her company.
12. All published rates are subject to change without notice. Please reconfirm
rental rates when making each reservation.
13. Any outstanding balance for rent, or charges generated per clause 2, 4, 5,
6, will be automatically applied directly to the company or guest credit card number
14. Maximum amount charged for damages to unit; Five Thousand Dollars ($5000.00).
15. Maximum amount charged for leaving premises without one month's notice as per Term 5; Two Thousand and Six Hundred Dollars (2,600.000).
16. Maximum amount charged for missing items; Four Thousand and Five Hundred Dollars ($4,500.00).
17. Your Credit Card will be charged if the following apply:
b. Rent Owing
c. Missing/Damaged Items