This stunning executive home was custom built and has unique personal touches that will leave you feeling pampered. Here are some of the high-end features that you are sure to enjoy…
- The kitchen has top of the line Kitchen Aid appliances including a gas stove, freezer bottom refrigerator and high efficiency dishwasher. The kitchen also boasts a large island, garburator and charming garden window.
- With a total of four bathrooms there are more than enough to accommodate the whole family. In the spa like master en-suite you will enjoy stepping out of the double shower onto heated tile floors or soaking in the jetted tub built for two beneath a sparkling chandelier.
- The three bedrooms on the second floor are all large and have ample closet space. The fourth bedroom on the main floor makes a perfect home office or guest room.
- The French doors from the living room open up onto your stamped patio where you will enjoy grilling during the incredible Kelowna summers. No one will even know your there surrounded by six-foot high cedar fences. This mini oasis was professionally landscaped and it shows. The crocuses pop up in February and the roses bloom well into fall.
- The third floor opens up into a large area that can be used as a media room, home gym, or game room. Two beautiful window seats look out towards the lake.
- You will be centrally located close to downtown, the hospital and best of all the lake!! If you desire to take a dip on a hot summer’s day its only a ten minute walk to the beach.
A perfect place to call home for you and your family.